Starter Assignment

Kruse, Sebastian
Hi everyone,

I am new to the Stratosphere/Flink and recently introduced myself in the Stratosphere mailing list.
For the next three years, I will be researching scalable data profiling techniques, in particular focusing on Flink as execution platform. So, in the future I can probably contribute jobs as well as feedback (bug reports, feature requests, ...).
However, I would also like to contribute to the project directly. Therefore, I wanted to ask if you have a simple task/issue, I could get started with. Thanks!

Cheers,
Sebastian

Re: Starter Assignment

Fabian Hueske
Hi Sebastian,

welcome to the Flink mailing list!

Here's a list of tasks that should be good for getting in touch with Flink.
They are mostly on the API or example level.

Cheers, Fabian