Re: No programming model documentation for release 0.5?

Re: No programming model documentation for release 0.5?

Fabian Hueske
If we do it the right way, the prog model docs can help to make the
language API (Java, Scala, and soon Python) docs more concise.

We would need to do some rephrasing to have a consistent terminology though.

Fabian

> I found the programming model is useful so I am +1 to add it again to the
> doc.
>
> - Henry
>
> On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 9:32 AM, Stephan Ewen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I think that was somewhat deliberately omitted, because that section had
> > lot of overlap with the java api docs.
> >
> > Do you think we should add them again?

Re: No programming model documentation for release 0.5?

Robert Metzger
I filed a JIRA to add the page to the documentation again:

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 9:55 PM, Fabian Hueske <[hidden email]> wrote:

> If we do it the right way, the prog model docs can help to make the
> language API (Java, Scala, and soon Python) docs more concise.
>
> We would need to do some rephrasing to have a consistent terminology
> though.
>
> Fabian

> > I found the programming model is useful so I am +1 to add it again to the
> > doc.
> >
> > - Henry
> >
> > On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 9:32 AM, Stephan Ewen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > I think that was somewhat deliberately omitted, because that section
> had
> > > lot of overlap with the java api docs.
> > >
> > > Do you think we should add them again?

Re: No programming model documentation for release 0.5?

Henry Saputra
Awesome, thanks Robert!

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 2:36 PM, Robert Metzger <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I filed a JIRA to add the page to the documentation again:
>

> On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 9:55 PM, Fabian Hueske <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> If we do it the right way, the prog model docs can help to make the
>> language API (Java, Scala, and soon Python) docs more concise.
>>
>> We would need to do some rephrasing to have a consistent terminology
>> though.
>>
>> Fabian

>> > I found the programming model is useful so I am +1 to add it again to the
>> > doc.
>> >
>> > - Henry

>> had

Re: No programming model documentation for release 0.5?

Kostas Tzoumas
I will work on this for the planned documentation port.