Introducing starter tag to indicate easy JIRAs

Introducing starter tag to indicate easy JIRAs

Henry Saputra
HI All,

Continuing Fabian's response for some easy JIRAs for new contributors,
I would like to introduce "starter" tag to indicate Flink's JIRAs that
supposedly isolated and good start into the project.

This usually helps newcomers to project to get their feet wet and feel
welcomed for their contributions.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Henry

Re: Introducing starter tag to indicate easy JIRAs

Markus Holzemer
+1
Good Idea!
Am 24.06.2014 17:27 schrieb "Henry Saputra" <[hidden email]>:

> HI All,
>
> Continuing Fabian's response for some easy JIRAs for new contributors,
> I would like to introduce "starter" tag to indicate Flink's JIRAs that
> supposedly isolated and good start into the project.
>
> This usually helps newcomers to project to get their feet wet and feel
> welcomed for their contributions.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Henry

Re: Introducing starter tag to indicate easy JIRAs

Henry Saputra
Cool, if no objection I will start tagging the JIRAs that Fabian's had
sent out as starter issues.

Thanks,

Henry

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 8:40 AM, Markus Holzemer
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
> Good Idea!
> Am 24.06.2014 17:27 schrieb "Henry Saputra" <[hidden email]>:
>
>> HI All,
>>
>> Continuing Fabian's response for some easy JIRAs for new contributors,
>> I would like to introduce "starter" tag to indicate Flink's JIRAs that
>> supposedly isolated and good start into the project.
>>
>> This usually helps newcomers to project to get their feet wet and feel
>> welcomed for their contributions.
>>
>> Thoughts?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Henry

Re: Introducing starter tag to indicate easy JIRAs

Robert Metzger
Very good idea.
We'll add a link to the issues tagged with "starter" to the new website.