Clearing the old Stratosphere Repository

Clearing the old Stratosphere Repository

Stephan Ewen
At some point we should we clear the old stratosphere
github repository (delete all files except Readme) and
change the readme to point to the apache/incubator-flink
repository.

Re: Clearing the old Stratosphere Repository

Henry Saputra
Hi Stephan,

For now we could add huge warning message in the stratosphere's Github
readme file to indicate it is deprecated and already move to ASF
incubator git (via its Github mirror).

- Henry

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 9:00 AM, Stephan Ewen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> At some point we should we clear the old stratosphere
> github repository (delete all files except Readme) and
> change the readme to point to the apache/incubator-flink
> repository.

Re: Clearing the old Stratosphere Repository

Stephan Ewen
Sounds good!

Re: Clearing the old Stratosphere Repository

Ufuk Celebi
Hey guys,

I've now updated the old README in https://github.com/stratosphere/stratosphere.

-- Ufuk

On 24 Jun 2014, at 19:48, Henry Saputra <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Stephan,
>
> For now we could add huge warning message in the stratosphere's Github
> readme file to indicate it is deprecated and already move to ASF
> incubator git (via its Github mirror).
>
> - Henry
>
> On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 9:00 AM, Stephan Ewen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> At some point we should we clear the old stratosphere
>> github repository (delete all files except Readme) and
>> change the readme to point to the apache/incubator-flink
>> repository.

Re: Clearing the old Stratosphere Repository

Henry Saputra
Cool! Thanks Ufuk

- Henry