Apply for FLIP Wiki Page Edit Permission

Apply for FLIP Wiki Page Edit Permission

RocMarshal
Hi,

I want to contribute to Flink, but I can't create FLIP wiki page now. Would someone please give me the confluence permission ?

My Confluence ID is roc-marshal. Full name is RocMarshal.

My JIRA ID is RocMarshal.

Thank you .

Best, Roc.

Re: Apply for FLIP Wiki Page Edit Permission

Till Rohrmann
Done. You should now have the access rights.

Cheers,
Till